1. The Cape of Ca Mau: The Cape of Ca Mau is located about 100km from Ca Mau city at Ngoc Hien district, Ca Mau province. It is the southernmost of Vietnam with its significant role to the country. This is the only place in Vietnam where one can see the sun rising in the East and setting in the West.
2. U Minh forest: U Minh forest is adjoining the Gulf of Thailand, widely regarded as the richest region of the Mekong delta with astonishing biological diversity, including more than 250 species of plants and types of birds.
3. Ngoc Hien Bird Sanctuary: The sanctuary has a total area of 130ha, which is one of the largest natural bird sanctuaries in Vietnam, belonging to Tan An commune, Ngoc Hien district, Ca Mau province. It is surrounded by a network of interlacing canals and habited by thousands of birds and storks thanks to the favorable natural environment. It would be better for visiting the sanctuary in the morning or early evening to enjoy peaceful scenery with the featuring images of flock of birds searching for food or getting back to their nests.
4. Hon Khoai island: This is a stone island located about 14.6 km away to the southwest of Nam Can town, belonging to Ngoc Hien district of Ca Mau province. Hon Khoai island makes an impression in sight of visitors by the large stone blocks, pristine beauty along with many rare types of wood, animal, and plants, and a mesmerizing artless wilderness.
5. Hon Da Bac Island (Silver Stone Island): Covering an area of 6.4ha, and located 50 km from Ca Mau city, Hon Da Bac in Kinh Hon hamlet, Khanh Binh Tay commune, Tran Van Thoi district is an attractive place of the Mekong Delta. It is said that the island is formed 180 million years ago with the fascinating scenery and the ideal habitat area of different marine creatures such as nau, chem, bop fish, oysters, clams, etc.
• Take one of the best Vietnam tours to discover this beautiful country.
6. Khai Long Beach: Khai Long beach is a pristine beach with clean ecological environment, covered by sea – mangrove forest ecosystems. It is situated in Khai Long village, Dat Mui commune, Ngoc Hien district, Ca Mau province, covering an area of 230ha with the 4km long golden sandy beach. When the tide draws, sand beach is wider to wider to form winding sandy beaches in the shape of wavy, which looks so very beautiful.
7. Tan Hung Temple: This is a historical site built in 1907 where Vietnamese republican soldiers made preparations for the struggle against French in the past.
8. Strawberry Garden of Cai Tau: The park is the home of thousands of shrubbery, located in the Nguyen Phich commune, U Minh district. To have the best exploring, you should move by the dinghy so you are easy to wriggle through the small canals and free to admire the peaceful scenery as well as enjoy sweet strawberries.
9. Trem River: Trem river is 42km long, running from Kien Giang province to the junction Cai Tau, Ca Mau. It owns the exotic beauty because the flow of water changes into the season, for example, in the rainy season is red color, while in the dry season is milky color. The sceneries around are also very beautiful in each season.